I started on a script to allow real time mocap in Blender via. a socket connection to Brekel Kinect
I got it about 60% working. The problem is bizarre. Legs, torso, and head track fine, but shoulder and elbow rotations are completely out of whack.
I posted asking for help on Blender Artists and didn’t get any responses.
Got side-tracked on some other things but I thought I’d stay up-to-date and post what I have here in case it’s just what you’re looking for, or close enough to get you on the right track. If so- let me know how it goes!
Here’s the .blend file.
Just run Brekel-Kinect (I use v.40) and turn NITE tracking on. Then load this .blend and run the game (‘P’) (make sure GAMEempty BOOL game property is ‘FALSE’ or server will not start)